Why you should learn French?
Over 274 million people in the World speak French. French is the second most spoken language of the World.
1. French is spoken in more than 42 countries of the world.
2. Apart from English, French is most used/written and recognized language on Internet.
3. French as a language, used in numerous international organizations, companies and agencies of the World.
4. Such a wide use of French language opens job opportunities in many private and government sectors.
5. French is the language which helps in getting higher salaried when you are working in such private and international organizations.
6. Learning French open the doors of many opportunities in India as well as abroad, knowledge of French will open you the doors to be the part of Travel & Tour industry, hospitality, international business units, research and diplomats.
Five Reasons to Learn French:
1. The French Language is spoken in the world – French is the language which is spoken in English in the entire world. It is the only language which is used in all the countries of the world. France operates the biggest international network of cultural institutes, which run French language courses all over the world.
2. Easier to find a job – Learning French increases our chances to find a job. It is an advantage in the international platform and its knowledge can open the doors in the French companies and the francophone countries like Canada, Switzerland, Belgium, and continents of Africa.
3. A language for higher education – Learning French opens the opportunities at renowned French universities and business schools, ranked among the top higher education institutions in Europe and the world. Students with a good level of French are eligible for government grants to enroll postgraduate courses in France in the discipline of their choice and qualify for internationally recognized degrees.
4. The other language of international relations–French is both an official language and a working language of the United Nations, the European Union, NATO, and UNESCO, THE International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross and International courts.
5. A language opens up the world – French is the third most widely used language on the internet. An ability to understand French offers communication with French speakers from all over the world and news from the leading French Language international media like (TV5, RFI, FRANCE 24).
We are providing French classes in Delhi. If you are interested to learn French language then you should visit our place and start learning.